Rubenstein Public Relations is a leading full-service public relations agency based in New York. With more than 20 years of experience, RPR is recognized for our media expertise and the ability to secure in-depth feature coverage in print, electronic and digital outlets. We represent a clientele comprised of the most respected names in luxury consumer brands, real estate, financial services, technology and entertainment. http://www.rubensteinpr.com.
Rubenstein Public Relation is offering college students a terrific opportunity to gain hands-on agency experience and work with our dynamic, fun team. We are seeking enthusiastic, hard working college students to intern for the Fall semester and work a minimum of three days per week. Ideal candidates are college students who are eager to learn and gain first-hand agency experience in public relations across a variety of industries, including real estate, corporate & financial, luxury, hotels, restaurants, health & wellness, non-profit and entertainment.
Applications accepted from college students ONLY. We support university internship/co-op programs for college credit.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting account executives with clients across a variety of industries, including real estate, corporate & financial, luxury, hotels, restaurants, health & wellness, non-profit and entertainment
- Providing general account support including creating and updating media lists, media clippings, media pitching, assisting with events, mailings, etc.
- Assisting with media events
- Candidates MUST be college students currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Major in Public Relations and Communications preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects; work independently; and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms
- Previous PR or related internship experience preferred but not required
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, and provide your availability during the fall semester, specifying the days/hours you'd be able to work.