Rumbl is a Top 100 short videos app where you can create, distribute, and monetize your videos. It has a growing community of YouTubers.
Rumbl is creating a community where you can express yourself, voice your opinions, just talk, vlog, react, perform, or create a new show!
Rumbl comes from an ex-Google team with a vision to democratize journalism, talk shows, and more.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The ideal candidate will have:
* An outgoing personality and the knack to convince people
* Excellent camera presence and will not be camera shy
* Great communication skills
* Good leadership and organization skills
* Event planning and/or event organization experience
* Video creation experience on YouTube, TikTok, or other such video platform
Experience being a YouTuber is a plus. Experience organization grassroots activities is desired.
Benefits & Perks:
Lead a campus program and become visible to top media companies.
Internship Description of Duties:
As a Rumbl Journalist and Campus Manager, you will: * Report on campus and local news around you * Interview people for opinions from campus * Sign up people for Rumbl journalism and improv contests * Be an active Rumblr yourself * Participate in Rumbl journalism contests (with cash prizes up to $15,000 in the next 30 days and judges from NBC and other top media companies)
12-15 Hours Per Week