About Christina Greene LLC :
Based in Houston, Texas, Christina Greene LLC was founded in 2011 by Christina Greene, a graduate of Texas Christian University and Parsons School of Design in New York. Inspired by travels near and far, Christina launched her unique, upscale collection of artisan-crafted jewelry to bring a fresh perspective to jewelry design.
A one-of-a-kind collection, the Christina Greene jewelry line highlights the beauty of natural stones from all over the world. Each piece is designed in the company’s Houston, Texas studio and is crafted by a team of skilled artisans in Jaipur, India. Genuine semi-precious stones and 18K gold plating over hypoallergenic and nickel-free brass are just some of the high-quality hallmarks that go into Christina Greene jewelry.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Experience jewelry/accessories sales is a plus
- Smart, fun, outgoing and goal oriented
- Ability to work independently, self motivated
- Dependable, personable and strong communication
- Strong writing and professional skills
- Computer savvy (Microsoft office, email, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Internship Description of Duties:
Are you obsessed with researching new brands and styles? Do your friends look to you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms for the latest trends and designers? If so, then please consider joining the Christina Greene team as a Marketing and Sales Intern. Work alongside local Houston Designer Christina Greene and help us expand our retail, wholesale, and marketing efforts.
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working in the fast-paced luxury/fashion sector. Responsibilities range from administrative duties to out-of-the box thinking and planning. Our ideal candidate is someone who is very detail oriented and has strong organizational skills. Someone who is obsessed with jewelry and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with others!
- Prepare action plans for effective search of sales trends and prospects
- Drafting press release and outreach emails -must have strong writing skills
- Researching new press opportunities
- Manage social media outlets -planning content including imagery and descriptions
- Develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales
- Work with our Sales Manager to service new and existing wholesale customers to generate orders, schedule meetings, and grow our business
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely well versed in product knowledge. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment.
To apply please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com