AOL Advertising is revolutionizing the way online advertising works. We operate on the cutting edge of media, giving clients a diversity of means to reach global audiences that consume AOL content on a daily basis. AOL is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to work with brands to move their stories forward given our focus on original content, sophisticated distribution models and social marketing approaches. Simply put, we tell the story, take it places and get people talking.
The Sales Associate Apprentice will support AOL Advertising sales in the creation of pitch decks on PowerPoint, running campaign performance reports and, in general, supporting teams during their busy times. It is a great chance to learn digital media, specifically on the media planning side.
The Apprentice will report to the Director of Account Management, teaming with Account Directors/Executives and Account Managers on ad hoc projects and accounts to drive additional revenue and overachieve on team goals.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Opportunities you may have in this apprenticeship could include:
• Work collaboratively with Account Management, Strategy Development and Sales teams to develop timely, strategic media recommendations via RFP (Request for Proposal) response and presentations
• Utilize 3rd-party research tools to support plan recommendations and provide competitive spending analysis
• Input RFP responses into internal systems, client external templates and 3rd party planning systems
• Ensure asset collection and on-time campaign launch working with clients and Launch & Traffic team
• Determine optimization strategy based on targeting and creative to increase advertiser effectiveness in achieving brand awareness and/or eCPM/eCPC/eCPA/other goals
• Analyze campaign performance, key learnings and program success in meeting objectives. Share learnings internally for future planning.
• Work with Delivery Team to monitor campaign delivery and contract compliance, ensuring full revenue recognition and client objective success
• Identify up-sell opportunities to drive additional revenue beyond original contracted amount; take share of spend from competitors during the campaign with short-term and ongoing inventory avails and sponsorships
You must have:
• Strong skills in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• The ability to multi-task and great attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication
• The ability to work independently
It is great if you have:
• Digital media planning/buying experience either professionally or during internship
• Familiarity with sales, sales process, sales environment, etc.
• Experience with Salesforce, DART, etc.
• Great learning experience, and hands-on training.
• Fun, collaborative environment.
• The opportunity for full-time employment as new positions come available
Benefits & Perks: