Location: Detroit, MI
Area: Sales & Marketing
Team Leader: Marla Millar
Type: Full Time
Do you want to be part of the most forward thinking gig in the Interior Design Industry? Do you have a passion to build something from the ground up and be an integral part of a cool, creative, energetic startup? We are looking for an eager, self starter to assist in all aspects of Sales & Marketing as it relates to building Designer Relationships.
• Talk to, educate and build relationships with interior designers about our business.
• Assist in prospecting designers, setting appointments, and selling the Doodle Home concept and benefits, supporting designers through the designer application process, selling them our products and services and ensuring we offer the best client service in the industry.
• Help coordinate and work events that will improve Doodle Home’s brand recognition among professional interior designers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have charisma with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to speak to a whole range of different people.
• Flexible with hours and local travel.
• Must have enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn and chat with total strangers.
• Must have passion for keeping up to date with popular culture, technology, social media and design techniques.
• Be highly self-motivated and impeccably well organized.
• Must have creativity, imagination and an eye for design.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and multi-tasking is essential.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, deadline driven environment.
• Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
• Be able to see other people's points of view and take on feedback.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Post grad or senior level undergrad with Marketing, Communications or Interior Design degree.
• Must be business savvy and have passion for all business aspects of Interior Design.
• Must have the passion to bring Interior Design online.
• Must be web savvy.
• Furniture showroom sales experience preferred.
• Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) proficiency preferred.