Games.com is a high-energy team focused on improving the games space, for our users, developers, advertisers and publishers. Working at Games.com you will find creative people who are passionate about all things games, constantly changing technologies, and having fun.
•Games.com Platform - a device-agnostic, multi-revenue stream platform that caters to developers both large and small to provide the best monetization, distribution and analytics.
•Games.com Destination - industry-leading games site with a custom experience tailored specifically to each user, in each geography, on any device.
•Games.com Network - white-label solutions to hundreds of publishers across the AOL network, Ad.com network and other partners.
The Games.com Sales Team is looking for a Summer intern with a passion for advertising and the digital landscape. The sales team works to educate the digital marketplace on gaming and bring to life our unique capabilities to integrate brands into actual game play. We have the engaged audience and a large catalogue of games, our job is to work with advertisers to drive the revenue.
The Summer intern will have the opportunity to work closely on a small team of Account Executives, learning about the sales cycle and components necessary to succeed in this role. The intern will gain direct experience by taking an active role in a highly dynamic business unit.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Responsibilities may include:
1. Collecting data and market research to build pitch materials and presentations
2. Interact with advertisers by promoting exceptional client service pre and post campaigns
3. Gain industry experience through working with various internal systems and servers that facilitate the sales process
4. Attend sales meetings and take an active role in pitching to prospective advertisers
Requirements for success:
1. You are a people person with excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Consistently take initiative, seek more responsibility and take an active role in advancing your career
3. You are business-minded, organized and analytical
4. Eager to learn all aspects of the sales process including research, presentations, systems training and pitching
You will love this job if you:
1. Are not afraid to ask for more responsibility, and enjoy working with a small team
2. You work hard and play hard! After all…we are Games.com!
Do you want to make the Internet better? We do too. And we’re always looking for people with great ideas. We need free spirits and straight shooters. Creatives and critics. Nerds with nerve. People who love the Internet, but can see its cracks… and future, too. At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
Benefits & Perks: