The San Diego 6 Design Department has an unpaid internship available for 10-20 hours per week. Candidates must attend college and be enrolled in an internship program that provides school credit. Juniors and Seniors with a general knowledge of the industry are preferred.
· Assisting with daily needs of the department
· Assisting with print, web and motion graphic projects
· Addition duties determined by skill level
· Must be detail-oriented and have Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator experience
· Some knowledge of Adobe After Effects/3D software a plus but not necessary
· Must have transportation
· Occasional evening and weekend assignments