San Diego Living has an unpaid internship available for 10-20 hours per week. Candidates must be attending college and be enrolled in an internship program that provides school credit. Successful candidates will work on all aspects of show production including line producing, segment producing, writing, guest booking, studio production and sales.
* Basic script writing
* Scheduling guests to appear on the show and producing each segment
* Maintaining positive client relationships and organizing their on-air appearances
· Must be on time and consistent in attendance
· Must have basic broadcast writing and computer skills
· Must have pleasant phone skills and be personable with all guests
· Must be highly organized and able to communicate effectively between departments