Sanctuary Clothing is looking for a dynamic and outgoing individual who has a creative and skillful eye for fashion! Sanctuary Clothing is a unique women's lifestyle brand that has a modern take on vintage styling with a handcrafted focus on detail. Selling at major retailers such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Macys, and Anthropologie, as well as their own ecommerce site and specialty stores all throughout the US and Canada, Sanctuary proves to be a fashion necessity for any girl.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Must live in the Los Angeles Area
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- A social media guru
- Interest in being creative and having fun! -
Please write your full name in the resume title
- Unpaid internship, school credit available
We are looking for an intern who is able to start immediately. Thanks!
Internship Description of Duties:
- Assist Marketing and eCommerce Department in daily tasks - Research for blogger outreach - Assist with blogger, editor and press pulls - Assist with monthly e-commerce and social photoshoots - Assist in merchandizing the e-commerce site on the back-end - Assist with product upload