About Sanguine BioSciences:
Sanguine Biosciences is a biotechnology start-up that facilitates medical research through patient advocacy. We help facilitate research through technology to assist researchers in providing the collection of biospecimen in a quicker and more efficient manner. We are growing extremely quickly and are looking for an intern who would like to accelerate his or her career at the same pace.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with the Lead Graphic Designer to develop and maintain branding throughout company needs.
• Brainstorm concepts with the marketing team to create material for both print and web-based.
• Marketing material will include flyers, brochures, web creative’s (static/flash), email mock templates, forms, and exhibition booths.
• Design effective Powerpoint slideshows for sales and investor presentations
• Maintain email/phone communication with print companies
• Some driving with will be required to pick up orders from printers.
• Strong Design Fundamentals
• Expert with Layout and Type
• Expertise with Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Working knowledge of Keynote and Powerpoint
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is highly preferred
TO APPLY: Send your resume, including links to your LinkedIn profile and your Personal Portfolio.