Sanguine Biosciences is a biotechnology start-up that facilitates medical research through patient advocacy. We help facilitate research through technology to assist researchers in providing the collection of biospecimen in a quicker and more efficient manner. We are growing extremely quickly and are looking for an intern who would like to accelerate his or her career at the same pace.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works with the Lead Graphic Designer to develop and maintain branding throughout company needs.
• Brainstorm concepts with the marketing team to create material for both print and web-based.
• Marketing material will include flyers, brochures, web creative’s (static/flash), email mock templates, forms, and exhibition booths.
• Design effective Powerpoint slideshows for sales and investor presentations
• Maintain email/phone communication with print companies
• Some driving with will be required to pick up orders from printers.
• Strong Design Fundamentals
• Expert with Layout and Type
• Expertise with Adobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Working knowledge of Keynote and Powerpoint
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is highly preferred
TO APPLY: Send your resume, including links to your LinkedIn profile and your Personal Portfolio.