Savvy Media is a Culture Obsessed, Creative Influencer Agency. We focus on creating and integrating into unique, unforgettable "savvy" experiences globally. We provide brands a direct link to leverage our demographic of influence in the various verticals of Art, Film, Music, EDM, Fashion & Entertainment.
the ever changing media landscape & culture surroundings are almost impossible to keep up with -- we've mastered this art, being cool on your behalf, and we do it well, surrounding insider events at destination luxury events & festivals around the world.
Our primary focus is acting as a festival insider agency and consulting with brands who spend money on sponsorships at events -- we work on their behalf, finding the best opportunities, acting as the liasion in negotiations, curating programming & guests lists, booking talent, custom branded event ideation, branded activations, multiple event saturations, specialty pop up parties and promotions -- we utilize our tool Savvy City App to connect all these dots.
Ajahnee Harris 8683 Nottingham CT Home: 734 961 7872 Cell: 1734 383 5037 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Education Lincoln Consolidated Schools Ypsilanti, Michigan 11th Grader Experience Pet Sitter 2006-2008 • Provide pet sitting services including dog walking, feeding and yard care. Child Care 2010 - Present • Provide child care for several families after school, weekends and during school vacations. Achievements • Academic Honor Roll: 2011-Present Volunteer Experience • Ypsilanti District Library • Link Crew program • Michigan Warrior basketball games Interests / Activities •Writing stories • Reading • Piano Computer Skills • Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Internet
This job is dealing with highly influential people, brand reputations, high profile events, and revolutionizing the advertising / influence game, pretty much.
Job Duties Include a Chosen 5-10 of the below 50
1. Data Mining (Google Alerts, Instagram, Tumblr Stalking for Art Basel and Sundance Parties)
2. Social Engagement with these events & surrounding these hashtags on Insta & Twitter
3. Community Management on Twitter / Instagram of 5 of the biggest festivals each week
4. Management of a Calendar with the up to date information on these events
5. Creative Writing / Data Insertion (Party & Festival Write Ups) both on our app & on Tumblr
6. Creative Writing & Research / Content Creation in the vertical of your choice
(A. EDM B. ART C. FILM D. FASHION E. MUSIC F. INTERNATIONAL G.GATHERINGS)
7. Manage Video Channels on Social Media (Vine, YouTube, Vimeo)
8. Event Planning for Art Basel Programs utilizing specialty tools like Splash That
9. Facebook Analyst, Researcher & Manager
10. Influencer Directory Compilation --> Searching for contact info of top influencers in cities
11. Management of Client List by Industry & Market // LinkedIn Account Management
12. Pitch Deck Creation in specific industries
13. Creative Marketing Programming --> putting together creative pitches based on client needs, budgets and brainstorming sessions
14. Account Management - Client Outreach, Brand Folder Organization, Account Executive
15. Sponsorship Coordinator - liaison between sponsorship & event. Client Outreach
16. Business Development Lead - Outreach, Working Businesses Networks
17. Head of PR - Generate PR, Write and Distribute Basel Release, Act as Contact
18. PR Directory by Market Excel Sheet Maintenance
19. Writer --> Write Canned Responses and templates for Outreach on numerous topics
20. Research Analyst --> study sites like Mashable & utilize the newest analytics tools to stay on top of our game for clients
21. Graphic Designer to maintain our Wordpress Website, Design Flyers & Assist in Building Shopify Store
22. ECommerce Expert -- Asssist with Shopify Clients
23. Contract Creation and Management
24. Organization --> Google Drive, Evernote
25. Professsional Network Site Management - Young Entreprenuership Council
26. 25. Professsional Network Site Management - Founders Card
27. Professsional Network Site Management - The Ivy
28. SkillShare Teaching Site Management - Course Creation Materials
29. Savvy Media Website & Blog Management
30. SavvyCity App Lead -- Management of team
31. Brand Activation Team -- Creative Ideas - lead creative team
32. Ghostwriter -- Articles, Press Mentions -- CREATIVE WRITING!
33. Blogger -- Street Style, someone great with digital and social media lingo thats FUNNY!
34. Promoter -- Best skill for any job comes from experience being a promoter
35. Partnership Management - Savvy Media Marketing Partnership Management, Foster Relationships with New Partners
36. Artist / Talent Data Management // App Upadtes - Follow Tours, etc.
37. Web Development - edits to Wordpress Site
38. SEO Junkie - someone to assist in making our rankings come up stronger
39. Wikipedia Writer & all Savvy Brand Associated Sites
40. Marketing Manager - Outline Programs, Analyze Data and Put together much creative content.
41. Media Kits ---> brand / Industry / event specific
42. Infographics --> learning via tools like info.graphly to create graphics and new data
43. Client Outreach with new programs
44. Business Plan and Model // Laying the Foundation
45. Legal --> set business up for funding, manage domains and contracts
46. Entertainment Agent - Manage relationship and communication with various talent managers, talent and event producers
47. Assistant to the Creative Director
48. Digital Media Executive --> multiple duties putting pitches together & managing accounts.
50. Global Festival Insider