We’re an award-winning events agency specializing in production, strategic planning, and design. We take a unique approach to the industry, combining the resources of a larger agency with the personalized service of a boutique. We focus on corporate and non-profit events of all types, and have executed events all over the world.
An internship at Sequence is a unique opportunity to learn about the events industry through the lens of a dynamic new agency. We partner with our clients to create and produce a wide array of events, and give our interns a strong overview of the process. Because we are a boutique company, we need our interns to accomplish real tasks that impact the final product. You will gain first-hand knowledge and experience with us that you might not get at a larger company.
In addition, we encourage our interns to bring their own interests and skills to the table. We relish your proactive independent projects – whether they involve events, design, marketing, social media or something else. We hope the internship provides an opportunity for you to learn from us, but we’re looking to learn from you too.
Fall Intern: September– November
We require a commitment of 3 days per week (minimum of 15 hours per week) so that we can maximize your responsibilities and involvement with our accounts.
- Strong written communication skills (cover letter with resume is a MUST)
- Excellent computer (mac preferred) and Internet research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel especially)
- Detail oriented & extremely organized
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- An energetic and pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude, don’t mind rolling up your sleeves
- Event-related experience recommended, but not required