Interested in gaining international internship experience and building your post-graduation job prospects? Consider spending time interning in China! For more information about our Shanghai Internship check us out online www.crccasia.com/shanghai-internship/. CRCC Asia’s Internship in China provides one, two, or three month internships in Beijing, Shanghai, Sanya, or Shenzhen. Fluent English is the only language requirement and there is a program start date each month of the year.
CRCC Asia is seeking ambitious, talented and hardworking students and graduates for its 2014 China Internship Programs. This is an incredible opportunity to gain excellent professional experience and transferable skills in one of the world’s most important and fastest-growing economies. Our China Internship Program is highly regarded by employers and is certain to make a positive impact on your resume. Many of our previous interns are now working in top international firms. You will work in a company in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, or Sanya where you will be required to work independently and in international teams. Our internships last 1, 2, or 3 months. Chinese language skills are not necessary, fluent English is the only language requirement. There are many sectors available including Law, Finance, Marketing, PR, Advertising, Business Development, Pharmaceutical, NGOs, Sustainable Energy and Engineering, and many more.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Graphic Design: Developing creative ideas and designing new materials in accordance with business needs. Working on layouts and art work using a range of media, including photography and computer-aided design.
- Brand Development: Executing brand building programs both in the domestic and international markets.
- Art Gallery: Supporting the exhibition team when arranging exhibitions and events. Working to promote the gallery’s activities through media, marketing and attendance at industry events.
- Editorial Project: Client interviews, restaurant write-ups, event write-ups, and weekly blogging.
- Photography Project: Identifying potential clients, organizing and supporting photo shoots, and assisting in client partnership proposals.
All CRCC Asia Programs provide a full package of support, activities and networks from the moment you join the program until well after your return from China. Business and Networking, Chinese lessons, Social and Cultural Events, Alumni Network.
How to Apply:
Be sure to apply directly on our website at http://www.crccasia.com/apply/
You will be asked to upload your resume and will be contacted for a phone interview.