CRCC Asia is seeking ambitious, talented and hardworking students and graduates for its 2014 China Internship Programs. This is an incredible opportunity to gain excellent professional experience and transferable skills in one of the world’s most important and fastest-growing economies. Our China Internship Program is highly regarded by employers and is certain to make a positive impact on your resume. Many of our previous interns are now working in top international firms. You will work in a company in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, or Sanya where you will be required to work independently and in international teams. Our internships last 1, 2, or 3 months. Chinese language skills are not necessary, fluent English is the only language requirement. There are many sectors available including Law, Finance, Marketing, PR, Advertising, Business Development, Pharmaceutical, NGOs, Sustainable Energy and Engineering, and many more. Our program has been featured in numerous high profile media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek and the BBC. Click here to read more: http://www.crccasia.com/about-us/media-coverage/
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Researching and providing advice on Western attitudes to the Chinese investment market.
- Being responsible for basic auditing of client financial records and summarizing the findings of an initial audit.
- Conducting financial and accounting due diligence of Chinese, Italian and U.S. private companies in the banking sector.
- Completing a research project on the rare earth market in China to assess the investment potential.
- Strategy project to research and summarize recent tax legislation changes and to devise new relevant financial products and services for the firm.
- Researching and editing a large accountancy firm’s Mainland China Trust and Banking survey.