We are looking for Social Media Interns starting ASAP and into Fall 2014. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is available.
Responsibilities – The key responsibilities for this position include:
• Manage, execute, and measure Social Media Campaigns
• Writing effective copy for different social platforms (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• Monitor Trends in social media tools and appropriately apply them to the company platforms to increase overall social media use.
• Creating new profiles and pages (YouTube, etc.)
• Creating and uploading content
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
Experience – the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Social media tools and techniques
• Copy Writing
• At least 3-5 years of experience with personal or business social media use
Attributes-‐ the key attributes for the position include:
• Able to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to work with others & take initiative on tasks
• Ability to summarize large amounts of date into information
• Excellent verbal communication & writing skills