About Shel Marks PR & Events:
Shel Marks PR & Events is a boutique PR and Events firm in Orlando, FL specializing in managing events and providing PR to the select.
The SMPR Team is growing and we are officially looking for Social Media interns. We are in search of summer/fall interns who are creative, passionate and enthusiastic about learning the ins-and-outs of a career in social media. If you have experience with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube then this just might be the internship for you!
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
We are looking for Social Media Interns starting ASAP and into Fall 2014. This is an unpaid internship, but college credit is available.
Responsibilities – The key responsibilities for this position include:
• Manage, execute, and measure Social Media Campaigns
• Writing effective copy for different social platforms (Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• Monitor Trends in social media tools and appropriately apply them to the company platforms to increase overall social media use.
• Creating new profiles and pages (YouTube, etc.)
• Creating and uploading content
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
Experience – the ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Social media tools and techniques
• Copy Writing
• At least 3-5 years of experience with personal or business social media use
Attributes-‐ the key attributes for the position include:
• Able to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to work with others & take initiative on tasks
• Ability to summarize large amounts of date into information
• Excellent verbal communication & writing skills
12-15 Hours Per Week