Based in Los Angeles, Shelter PR are passionate public relations experts who specialize in entertainment, music, philanthropy, fashion, lifestyle and pop culture who offer a range of services. Shelter PR enables their clients to navigate today’s complicated world while ensuring their identity, message, beliefs and ideas that make up their persona/project are communicated as effectively and positively as possible.
· Monitoring industry and client news
· Creating press coverage reports
· Building and maintaining press lists
· Researching and build media lists
· Drafting press materials such as press releases, bios/fact sheets, press kits
· Drafting memos and schedules for clients and events
· Participate in account brainstorm and team meetings
· Monitoring editorial calendars
· Provide general administrative support
· Coordinating editorial coverage results
· Execute miscellaneous projects for team members
· Observe publicists pitch clients to press/media
· Ideal candidates are positive, energetic, trustworthy and driven.
Applicants must be in school and able to receive school credit for the internship. Roughly 15 hours a week. Must have your own form of transportation. We are specifically looking for LA central interns who are juniors/seniors from four-year universities. Must submit a resume and cover letter.