SIX:02 is a premium women’s retail destination that offers a one-of-a kind assortment of athletic-inspired styles uniting fitness, sneaker and casual fashion. SIX:02 curates head-to-toe looks across multiple brands, designed to inspire women who are just as into trying new workouts as they are the latest trends. SIX:02 has more than 30 store locations across the country and its direct-to-consumer channel, SIX02.com.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Member of an on campus social sorority OR group (with large following)
- Extremely outgoing & have had experience selling something in your life
- Commitment – 10-15 hours per week
- Have a following of at least 1500+ on IG
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Compensation & Benefits:
- 10% commission on sales (with an opportunity to earn more) that will be tracked via your promo code
- Monthly shopping allowance..because who doesn't want free swag?!
- A real opportunity to gain hands on experience working for a fashion brand
- Opportunity to grow your own social following by being reposted/tagged on our social media
- A fun way to build your resume!
Internship Description of Duties:
At the moment, we're looking for 1 brand ambassador from colleges in the greater NYC, Miami, Dallas, and LA to be the face of our brand. She’ll embody our brand and be our mouthpiece to gain brand awareness on and off campus, drive social engagement and growth for us, while also driving traffic to our stores –with the ultimate goal to make sales. Serve as a SIX:02 brand rep throughout your campus and community - Help build a strong brand presence for SIX:02 by promoting on social media, through word of mouth and local events to help SIX:02 gain brand awareness, followers on Instagram and ultimately help us grow our brand affinity. - Hand out promo flyers with your own promo codes and branded swag on your campus when/where appropriate - Drive traffic to local stores - Weekly posts on personal social channels featuring new looks/outfits - Help create and cultivate partnerships with likeminded partners - Host in store and on campus events when applicable
12-15 Hours Per Week