Skivvie NIX is a kickass monthly underwear subscription box business (for women, by women) based in Los Angeles. We opened our e-doors in May 2015 in order to make underwear shopping fun/effortless for women across the country (and world). We make #adulting easy and encourage women everywhere to nix the ratty panties from their past life. Embrace your lady bits for something pretty and new each month!
Skivvie NIX works with a number of different women's underwear brands in order to deliver 2 pairs of quality undies to our subscribers each month.
We pride ourself in our offbeat branding and marketing that sets us apart from our competition. #freerangeASSfed
T-Bone - 2 thong/month
Rump Roast - 2 cheekies/month
Tenderloin - 1 thong + 1 cheeky
Interns will learn what it takes to start, fund, market and run a new (start-up) company. They will be exposed to day to day operations, buying undie-inventory, marketing, press, customer service, brand research, and decision-making at every level.
For more about who we are, check out our Instagram @Skivvie_NIX
- Strong interest in social media marketing field - Especially Instagram
- Creative and insighful - Eye for design/detail. (photo savvy)
- Attention to detail, as well as a strong organizational verbal and written communication skills
- A fun/witty/bubbly personality
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, etc. savvy
- MUST have working laptop and cell phone.
- MUST be able to work independently both in and outside of the office environment.
In addition to applying through InternQueen.com applicants may email resume, cover letter to: email@example.com
In order for us to get a better idea of who YOU are, please include a link to your personal Instagram @handle and/or any additional social media accounts you have worked on. (ie. Pinterest, Tumbler, blogs, twitter, etc.)
Please also include availability (days of week and hours) with your application.
Learn more about Skivvienix by watching this video HERE.
Awesome Environemnt in the heart of DTLA.
Shared space with Fashion brand @Dryvtgand