Slice Communications is a fast-paced, progressive public relations and social media agency that believes in the power of relevant, insightful and actionable content. We know that marketing is a core function of any business and should be treated as such. With a smart, targeted and well-thought-out approach -- and energy and attention to detail -- strategic communications can have a significant return on investment.
We are seeking a Public Relations intern that is able to thrive in a face-paced environment.
The job requires 15-20 hours weekly.
Please send resume, cover letter and 2 writing samples to Brianna Rooney at email@example.com with the subject line “Public Relations Internship.” Please inquire about opportunities in other fields if interested.
Interns will be performing the following tasks:
• Research into client industries and competitors
• Media list development
• Media contact and interview coordination
• Press release and media alert drafting and development
• Identification of speaking opportunities
• Marketing project management
• Support in new business activities and proposal development
• Agency self-promotion support
Skills and attributes interns are expect to have:
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Strong editing, proofreading and note-taking skills
• Energy with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to get clients noticed
• Personal communication is a plus