SmallChickBigDeals.com aka #SCBD: The lifestyle guide to 'big deals' in food, fashion, beauty & more! This includes exclusive reviews, previews, interviews, and exclusives of the hottest products, events, and places in food, fashion, beauty & more. Smallchickbigdeals.com has grown immensely since it's inception and launch in 2011 and continues to reach a broad audience.
- assist with social media scheduling daily/weekly
- create email campaigns weekly, as decided
- attend and promote site events that are in the tri-state area
- work on social media campaigns
- learn the voice of SCBD
- write blog posts for the site
- update the team on events when needed
- pr and marketing campaigns alongside EIC
- daily admin duties
- assist with in-house team events as well events open to the public
You will have the opportunity to get the inside scoop on exclusive events, products, and more throughout your internship. Also, have the opportunity to write for the site as a contributor during your time interning. You will learn a lot about how a start-up works and runs and how much a website needs to be maintained. If you're a dedicated person, looking for a challenging and rewarding internship then interning at smallchickbigdeals.com if the place for you. All interns also get a SCBD t-shirt and "All Work, No Pay" by Lauren Berger upon completion and a great semester of experience.