About Small Chick Big Deals :
SmallChickBigDeals.com aka #SCBD: The lifestyle guide to 'big deals' in food, fashion, beauty & more! This includes exclusive reviews, previews, interviews, and exclusives of the hottest products, events, and places in food, fashion, beauty & more. Smallchickbigdeals.com has grown immensely since it's inception and launch in 2011 and continues to reach a broad audience.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- assist with social media scheduling daily/weekly
- create email campaigns weekly, as decided
- attend and promote site events that are in the tri-state area
- work on social media campaigns
- learn the voice of SCBD
- write blog posts for the site
- update the team on events when needed
- pr and marketing campaigns alongside EIC
- daily admin duties
- assist with in-house team events as well events open to the public
Benefits & Perks:
You will have the opportunity to get the inside scoop on exclusive events, products, and more throughout your internship. Also, have the opportunity to write for the site as a contributor during your time interning. You will learn a lot about how a start-up works and runs and how much a website needs to be maintained. If you're a dedicated person, looking for a challenging and rewarding internship then interning at smallchickbigdeals.com if the place for you. All interns also get a SCBD t-shirt and "All Work, No Pay" by Lauren Berger upon completion and a great semester of experience.
12-15 Hours Per Week