Social Fleur, a talent driven content agency in Los Angeles, is looking for a Video Editor Intern responsible for the strategic development and execution of video pre and post production for talent driven social media channels for A-List celebrities, beauty and lifestyle brands.
● Expertience in Video Editing / Production experience
● Knowlege of editing software systems, like Final Cut Pro, iMovie, or Adboe Premiere
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to remain calm, warm, professional and courteous at all times, even when faced with high maintenance personalities
● Empathetic and uplifting personality
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately
● Ability to be a quick thinker, research and troubleshoot
● Basic computer skills and comfort in using company’s CMS platforms
● Willingness to work autonomously or as part of a team
● Willingness and flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays as may be required
● Understanding of major social media channels highly preferred
● Interest in culture, style, entrepreneurial, and beauty trends is highly preferred
● Previous experience working witht talent or style driven clientele is a plus
Work closely with a small, female owned and operated team. You'll be working with celebrity talent, purpose driven projects, and great beauty brands that are live at Target.