About Miles High Productions:
Miles High Productions is looking for off-site potential candidates for internship credit for the Fall 2015 semester to work with our organization. Miles High Productions is a digital marketing and social media marketing agency specializing in work with music artists and other entertainment related brand products and provides individuals with hands-on experience in the changing nature of artist marketing and promotion. Interns will implement marketing campaigns for specific music artists and non music brands with their work supervised online by our senior project social media manager. Responsibilities will include PR Campaigns, coordination of marketing campaigns, social network marketing, guerilla marketing, tour marketing, video marketing, viral media distribution and online community outreach in lifestyle and niche based areas.
Interns will come away with practical skills and experience implementing and managing key marketing techniques utilized to develop major and independent musicians today.
- Time Management – ability to work from home or remote with structured hours/days that you would commit to with our social marketing manager.
- PC or Mac and broadband connection
- Available a minimum of 3-4 days (15-20 hours) per week Tuesday thru Sunday
- Preference will be given to those who have a sincere interest and involvement in the music industry with emphasis in marketing and digital promotions
- Comfortable maneuvering all areas of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and other social networks
- Search Engine Marketing experience a plus
- Attention to detail, excellent written communications and organization a must
- In-depth familiarity with online communities such as social networks, forums and blogs
- Additional skills that are highly desirable: audio and video editing, photoshop, HTML
- Basic HTML skills required
- College Credit Required
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Fan Aggregation on Social marketing websites
- Social Marketing strategies for specific artists
- Communications with fans via social marketing websites (Direct to Fan Marketing)
- Utilization of Facebook, Twitter, groups, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google Plus along with 5-10 other social networks relating to lifestyle and genre specific demographics
- Content updating on social marketing sites (Videos, Blogs, Photos, tourdates, etc)
- Tour press marketing
- Video channel tagging and promotions
- Database coordinations/organizing
12-15 Hours Per Week