he Social Media Intern(s) will be responsible for assisting our Social Media Manager in designing, developing, and implementing social media marketing concepts for brand campaigns. The candidate(s) will have a strong working knowledge of all major social media platforms, both personally and professionally, as well as knowledge of social media analytics (preferred).
The candidate(s) will have a passion for marketing and social media, and must be a self-starter, team-oriented, and extremely good at multi-tasking across a variety of projects at once.
A knowledge of social media beyond one's own personal profiles is preferred, but not necessarily required.
- Working with the on-site Social Media Manager to develop and execute campaigns;
- Working with the social media team to develop creative for various campaigns;
- Working cross-functionally with the online team and Social Media Manager to develop social media campaigns and ideas;
- Develop content calendars on a weekly/monthly basis for our brands;
- Monitor analytics with the team to determine workable ideas and future growth of social media.
- Extremely Organized + Detail Oriented -Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and
- Preferred: Working knowledge of social media analytics;
- Preferred: Working toward a degree in marketing, business or related subject area;
- Basic understanding of Photoshop; and
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.