ProSky is an energetic, fast-growing Silicon Valley company with a very dedicated, passionate and driven team. ProSky takes the heavy lifting out of job recruiting and training for company recruiters and trainers, while offering more qualified candidates.
At ProSky, we want people who are tenacious and hungry to learn. You will work with smart, creative and passionate people to create excellent user experience and highly collaborative platforms. You will create solutions that will impact hundreds of thousands of students and companies. Be a part of ProSky and join us as we shape the future of job training and job recruiting.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
he Social Media Intern(s) will be responsible for assisting our Social Media Manager in designing, developing, and implementing social media marketing concepts for brand campaigns. The candidate(s) will have a strong working knowledge of all major social media platforms, both personally and professionally, as well as knowledge of social media analytics (preferred).
The candidate(s) will have a passion for marketing and social media, and must be a self-starter, team-oriented, and extremely good at multi-tasking across a variety of projects at once.
A knowledge of social media beyond one's own personal profiles is preferred, but not necessarily required.
- Working with the on-site Social Media Manager to develop and execute campaigns;
- Working with the social media team to develop creative for various campaigns;
- Working cross-functionally with the online team and Social Media Manager to develop social media campaigns and ideas;
- Develop content calendars on a weekly/monthly basis for our brands;
- Monitor analytics with the team to determine workable ideas and future growth of social media.
- Extremely Organized + Detail Oriented -Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and
- Preferred: Working knowledge of social media analytics;
- Preferred: Working toward a degree in marketing, business or related subject area;
- Basic understanding of Photoshop; and
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
15-30 Hours Per Week