Skinary is a digital health company that lives in Boston, lives in your cell-phone, and promotes a good skincare comes from within philosophy that encourages, educates and celebrates healthy habits for everyday life.
Skinary is giving confidence through skin health as a direct-to-consumer company that leverages the power of personal self-reported habits to learn about your own skin health. We do this by building products, growing our community and making decisions in inclusive, customer-devoted, curious, courageous and discerning ways.
Skinary App Inc is a woman founded and led digital health company, based in Boston. It is an early stage startup, and currently developing the brand’s first product, a mobile application.
- Creative Problem Solver
- Quick Wit and Action Oriented
- Appreciation for Meme Culture and #GirlPower
- Basic understanding of Excel, Doc and Powerpoint
- Familiar with Health Tracking Mobile Apps (example: Clue and Lifesum)
- Familiar with Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Has a strong interest in skincare and wellness
Skills you will probably learn on the job:
- Video editing using Adobe Rush
- Content editing using Adobe XD
- Proper presentation skills, using Google Sheets
- Project Management basics, using Trello.com and Excel
- Business email etiquette
If you are based in Boston, access to The Wing and all events with the Founder!