About Elissa Goodman, IHN :
Elissa Goodman is a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle cleanse expert who believes that proper nourishment, healing by listening to your gut, and a daily renewal practice are essential for optimal living. Elissa’s mission is to educate and encourage healthy, mindful living, helping others embrace the concept that we are a product of what we eat and how we treat ourselves. Elissa works privately with professionals and celebrity clients to develop personalized wellness programs that encourage true health from the inside out. Creator of the food based “S.O.U.P” Cleanse and “Cleanse Your Body, Cleanse Your Life,” her approach to cleansing is gentle and accessible for those looking to renew, recharge, rejuvenate and maintain their healthy lifestyle. Elissa collaborates with health and wellness partners throughout Los Angeles and is the creator of M Cafés macrobiotic RESET Cleanse, signature juice blends at Erewhon Market and multiple food creations that can be found at Earth Bar LAX. Elissa’s first book, “Cancer Hacks” is now available on Amazon.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Hours: M – F (flexibility on days) with occasional weekend availability for FUN events
*Must be available to come in office at minimum 3-4 days/week
This is an UNPAID internship position with an opportunity to be paid in the future.
PERKS FOR YOU
1) A glowing recommendation for future jobs, etc.
2) A GREAT credit on your resume
3) Attendance at FUN high profile events
4) Make contacts with high powered professional in a variety of industries
4) Freebies whenever possible
5) A chance to learn how to run a successful business
6) Getting mentorship from an accomplished professional who is helping thousands of people get healthy
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Someone who is smart, has an upbeat personality, motivated, takes initiative, creative, spiritual and who wants to make a difference in
helping people love, and take care of themselves and their health
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE…
1) is pursuing a degree in marketing, business, social media marketing, nutrition or related field. OR someone who has a keen interest in any of these fields.
2) has experience in and gets excited about cooking and recipe testing
3) interest in social media marketing and wants to sharpen their creative skills, by helping with and designing and shooting cool video campaigns
4) is familiar with MAC and/or Microsoft
5) has excellent communication and writing skills
6)passionate interest in writing and for nutrition/writing/blogging would be ideal
7) loves people and has good customer service skills
8) can commit to 4-6 months (But if you're a budding superstar and can only commit for a shorter time we are open!)
Benefits & Perks:
Free nutrition support and access to events, free products, lunches, juices
We can discuss compensation after the initial 6-week trial period
Potential for longevity
Possibility to attend wellness related events all over Los Angeles
Meet connections in the wellness space
A GLOWING referral
Experience, experience, experience!!!
Travel Expenses/Lunches Covered
Internship Description of Duties:
Responsibilities - Here's what you GET TO DO daily 1) Manage a buzzing social media calendar (after initial training) 2) Oversee and create informative, fun and exciting social media posts (twitter, instagram, FB) 3) Brainstorm, Create and follow through with awesome social media campaigns (giveaways, brand promotions) 4) Brainstorm New Marketing/Publicity Ideas 5) Create content for blog post - be as CREATIVE as possible! 6) Find interesting new recipes on the cutting edge of nutritional progress, prepare recipes for nutritionist to taste-test and modify accordingly 7) Support Operations Manager in Administrative Tasks (managing clients, sending and responding to emails, assisting with events) 8) Assist with food delivery program duties (everything from running errands to printing labels) BOTTOM LINE - your days will be full, fun and very creative! You'll learn so much about nutrition, marketing, social media marketing, health and how to run and expand a successful business! You'll also have the chance to attend fun events and make lasting contacts with high-powered professionals from a variety of industries! We don’t want anyone with attitude, but someone who is down-to-earth, willing to roll up your sleeves and have a great time being part of something that inspires people to live a healthier life! To Apply: Please submit a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interests! Share and celebrate the unique strengths that make you an ideal candidate. In short, tell us what sets you apart from every one else!
15-30 Hours Per Week