en.JOYYE is a New York based fashion-technology startup focused on jewelry.
en.JOYYE is different from traditional websites because it is a social shopping community that allows users to discover socially curated jewelry trends from around the world while helping others in need.
en.JOYYE is also a platform that allows established brands, new designers, industry influencers and online media to share their newest (and favorite) products within the niche of consumers that are passionate about jewelry, making it more effective for them to create brand awareness within their target market.
To be respectful of your time and ours, we would like to request that you only respond to this ad if you have prior experience doing social media marketing.
Who we are:
en.JOYYE is a fashion-technology company based in NYC whose focus is the jewelry industry. We've recently launched in BETA by invitation only. We are seeking a social media coordinator to assist our marketing team and CEO who are smart, talented, driven, creative, self motivated, natural marketers and social media experts. Candidates must be extremely passionate about social media and all things regarding fashion, marketing and jewelry. We're currently building a team of savvy marketers and social media experts to help us grow our brand through the online community.
What we're ideally looking for.
1. 1-2 years of social media marketing experience preferred
2. Has worked with major Fashion & Accessories brands on their social media campaigns.
3. A social media queen/king: who's a master at Pinterest, knows how to instagram a mean #selfie, knows how to properly engage with other fashionistas in 140 characters (if we lost you there, stop reading), and knows that Facebook likes are a must!
4. Understands analytics and knows how to create successful campaigns that increase ROI for brands.
5. Creative and innovative, and loves to discuss great ideas with other like minded individuals.
6. Self-starter that can work great by themselves but also thrive in a team.
7. Trustworthy and honest with a clear commitment to excellence in their work-product.
8. Socially well connected within the social media world.
9. Good writer and enjoys creating content
10. Has connections with fashion online and offline magazines, as well as influencers in the social media space such as bloggers.
11. Strategic thinker. Must maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher.
The ideal candidate for this position MUST LOVE fashion! And, must feel comfortable with doing different jobs and can keep cool under pressure. Must be a team player who works well with others, be upbeat and patient. Be passionate about our community and what we stand for. And again, must love love social media and the online world!
If you think you've got what it takes, please email us your resume with a brief paragraph about yourself, the fashion labels you have done social media marketing for, and why you're the ultimate savvy fashionista we want to be part of our team. Experienced individuals working with major Fashion and Accessories brand highly preferred.
Salary: Credit + commission
Note: this is a part time position with an opportunity to grow into a full time
Please submit cover letter and resume.