It’s not about who we are. We're far more interested in what we do: building and sharing brand stories. From analyzing a single Tweet to executing a global 360 campaign, it's whatever the job requires. Agile full-serviceness, from conception to execution.
In our shop, ideas can come from anywhere and anyone—they all have the same shot. It's Idea Darwinism, a conceptual free-for-all. But when it’s time to implement those ideas, we integrate the work ethic of a mule with the big-picture perspective of a hawk. We're kinda like a mule-hawk hybrid.
And the integration doesn't stop there. Our mingling people all work, think, and create together in a non-compartmentalized environment, fluidly Voltroning into a slightly different super-machine for every project. The interconnected, ever-changing world we live in doesn't do boxes, so we don’t either.
That's why our approach to every campaign includes a social component (#Hashtaggery) and our real-time content is constantly informed by our passion for the latest and greatest in culture. Technology too. Regardless of what futuristic sci-fi awesomeness eclipses our current mobile universe, we’re on it. We care about this stuff.
Our job is to invest in you, to lay it all on the line to make you look good, so we only work on projects we believe in with clients we respect. Otherwise, what’s the point? It’s all about what we can do for you—beyond that, who we are doesn’t really matter. In case you're wondering though...
The Social Media Design Intern will focus on finalizing static and animated graphics as well as contribute to content brainstorms. In finalizing files, the production artist may suggest improvements and modify formats to increase quality of production and ensure sizing specs and standards are met. Other technical duties may include pulling shoot selects, resizing, scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning, animating and asset management. Design Interns may also be responsible for archiving and updating design templates per digital platforms as new tech specs are introduced.
• Requires formal design education, training or experience
• Strong knowledge of design principles, including: layout, typography, color, balance, motion, composition and current design trends
• Gaming/Entertainment/Tech experience a HUGE plus
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
• Aptitude to work constructively under stress in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
• Ability to learn from and handle critiques
• Must be able to take direction. Ability to conceptualize, design, and organize marketing projects on your own is ideal
• Consistently apply and enforce style/brand guidelines
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills
• Familiarity with production requirements and working with outside vendors, i.e. printers, vendors, agencies, etc.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Must be a team player
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects