JustFab Inc. gives professionals across the globe access to a career they want at a company they’re passionate about. We love fashion! Through our curated approach, JustFab Brands (JustFab.com. ShoeDazzle.com, Fabletics.com & FabKids.com) reaches over 40 Million members across 7 countries – giving our customers access to on-trend fashions at a price they love.
How Do You Fit In?
Are you obsessed with fashion? Do your friends look to you on Instagram and Facebook for the latest trends and ideas? We are looking for an intern with graphic design experience and an interest in social media who is detail-oriented, organized, and has a desire to learn the fundamentals of social media. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and loves a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a passion for teamwork.
What you will learn in your role:
• How to plan and implement social media campaigns and strategies
• How to prepare for a photoshoot / how to take great photos for social media
• Tracking, monitoring and relationship building with the Brand Ambassadors
• Blog content development.
• Social media influencer research
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What we require for you to succeed:
• Background in Social Media, Photoshop, Excel or another related discipline.
• Experienced in Adobe Photoshop,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook.
• Strong communication skills.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and flexible.
• Interest in social media, graphic design, photography, fashion & retail.
Details: The position will be approximately 10-30 hrs. per week starting as soon as possible. You must be able to earn school credit to be eligible for participation. This is an unpaid internship. The position is based in El Segundo, Ca.
Please click the link below to apply through JustFab’s career site