Our mission is to empower students through design, technology and entrepreneurism.
Our goal is to make 3D printing more accessible to everyone.
Our website, 3DP4E.com, is an information hub for the 3D Printing & Digital Fabrication Community.
(One of the best overall resources on 3D Printing! )
Our new project is KidsCreationStation.com where we convert children’s drawings into 3D printed sculptures.
We are looking for an intern to manage the social media for our company 3DP4E and our website 3DP4E.com. Intern will report directly to the Founder/CEO
The applicant should be well-versed in Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
Main responsibilities include::
- Social Media - Develop marketing strategies to implement on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Research – 3D Printing and related news.
- Content Creation - Craft social media posts for Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest and Facebook
- Analysis - Analyze the effectiveness of the Social Media impact weekly and propose ways to incorporate the findings in future posts
- Research digital media outlets and bloggers for prospective partnerships, features, and collaborations
Good literary skills and marketing backgrounds are a plus. Creative thinking is required.
We will train the ideal candidate(s) on some of these items, however you must be a self-starter with strong writing, editing and communication skills, and able to manage multiple tasks.
While full time employment is not guaranteed, outstanding interns will be considered for longer term roles.