About The Global Creator:
The Global Creator is a recently launched travel lifestyle brand and online boutique, with a mission to connect each one of us with the global citizen within. Founder Amy Lynne Hayes draws from her own 15+ years of international travel and experiences living overseas to curate high quality travel goods and wellness products, and partners with artists and designers in different countries to help you bring a piece of that culture back into your every day.
Launched in November 2016, The Global Creator is already making an impression, with product features in top-tier media outlets including Travel + Leisure and Global Traveler Magazine, and events such as the Telluride Film Festival.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Responsibilities will include:
- engaging daily on social media by liking, commenting, posting
- working with founder to create content calendar for posting schedule
- collaborating on content creation (photography, graphic design, etc.) depending on skill level
- providing support for future PR and marketing campaigns
Opportunity to learn:
- how to craft cohesive brand messaging and aesthetic tailored to different social platforms
- PR basics and introduction on how to pitch editors
- content creation and editorial calendars with maximum impact for building digital presence
- collaboration with other aligned brands for joint marketing purposes
These are skills that can carried into a multitude of directions, and will prove valuable for a wide variety of career paths.
Internship Description of Duties:
The Global Creator is looking for a self-motivated, social media savvy intern to help build our audience and brand awareness across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. The ideal candidate should enjoy engaging on social media, and be seeking experience on using the platforms to leverage a professional presence.
This position is unpaid, but could be applied towards college credit. The company is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and preference will be given to local applicants, though the ability to work remotely from another city is possible.