The Global Creator is a recently launched travel lifestyle brand and online boutique, with a mission to connect each one of us with the global citizen within. Founder Amy Lynne Hayes draws from her own 15+ years of international travel and experiences living overseas to curate high quality travel goods and wellness products, and partners with artists and designers in different countries to help you bring a piece of that culture back into your every day.
Launched in November 2016, The Global Creator is already making an impression, with product features in top-tier media outlets including Travel + Leisure and Global Traveler Magazine, and events such as the Telluride Film Festival.
Responsibilities will include:
- engaging daily on social media by liking, commenting, posting
- working with founder to create content calendar for posting schedule
- collaborating on content creation (photography, graphic design, etc.) depending on skill level
- providing support for future PR and marketing campaigns
Opportunity to learn:
- how to craft cohesive brand messaging and aesthetic tailored to different social platforms
- PR basics and introduction on how to pitch editors
- content creation and editorial calendars with maximum impact for building digital presence
- collaboration with other aligned brands for joint marketing purposes
These are skills that can carried into a multitude of directions, and will prove valuable for a wide variety of career paths.