StyleHaul is the largest original video content network on YouTube for fashion and beauty. A community of more than 5,000 original creators (including Zoella, iJustine, Joey Graceffa, Carli Bybel and more) serving a global audience of style influencers and tastemakers who come to create, consume and share. StyleHaul is the next generation fashion destination.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The StyleHaul Social Media Team is looking for a hard-working, social savvy, style-enthused NY-based intern to help assist the team with our many projects. Intern must be available for at least 3 days and at most 5 days from Monday through Friday. (Days can be determined by your schedule).
- Gathering and creation of social media posts for various platforms.
- Development of photo library for Instagram & social cover images.
- Assistance in social strategy brainstorm and campaign execution
- Photoshop projects
- Blog writing for the StyleHaul blog
- General office assistance
The ideal candidate:
- Knows and loves YouTube, fashion and beauty!
- Wants to learn more about the social space and digital media.
- Is proficient in Photoshop and Wordpress.
- Takes pride in his/her own social accounts
- Lives in the NYC area and has reliable transportation
- Wants to join a fun start-up with the opportunity to rub elbows with celebs (we just launched a series with Karrueche Tran & Denise Richards, and have our first feature film coming out in June!) and YouTube stars.
Benefits & Perks:
Work with a fun group of stylish, fun women who are eager to teach! We'll help you gain experience in the social realm, while teaching you more about the YouTube space and its biggest stars.
15-30 Hours Per Week