WE HELP BRANDS build stronger, more sustainable relationships with consumers and deliver measurable results to prove it.
Escalate brings unique thinking to the brand-consumer relationship. How do we build and activate engaging brand experiences that will move people from being simply brand-aware, to passionate advocates?
Yes, our mission statement is – Escalating customer relationships to the point of brand advocacy, with measurable results.
But in non-marketing speak, we help people discover why they should love your brand, through engaging experiences that resonate and continue, through conversation and participation, beyond the all too common one-off event.
Experiences built specifically for-and with the people you want to talk with, that have relevance and authenticity beyond traditional marketing monolog efforts, including experiential programs, to sell your product.
Interaction, Participation, and Dialogue – not stale, interruptive, one-direction marketing.
We escalate “I’m not so sure about this brand” to “This is my brand.”
We escalate “This brand is pretty cool” to “Wow, I can’t wait to tell my friends.”
And we empower your bold, passionate advocates with the tools they need to convert more to the cause.
When you Escalate your brand, you do more than just marketing. You co-create with engaged advocates who help you build priceless authenticity and brand equity.
Come ESCALATE with us!
NYC, Financial District-based growing word of mouth and experiential marketing agency with a dynamic, work-hard, play-hard work culture is looking for an experienced Social Media Intern. Are you a self-starter active on social media, and constantly looking for the latest social trends? We are looking for someone who has multi-channel community engagement & management experience, solid copywriting skills, and who can act fast and respond on the fly. Do you live and breathe social media? If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team.
Escalate is interested in fostering relationships with New York City colleges and universities to offer internship opportunities to its students. After several years of successful summer, fall, winter and spring internship programs, we are again looking to recruit motivated interns for 2015. These internships will be unpaid but you will receive college credit. Interns will assist the digital department 4-5 days a week in managing National brand’s social media integration. The intern will be completely immersed in content development and execution, while working with the team in further research and social media management.
The Social Media Intern will work closely with the digital engagement team and client experience teams to efficiently draft, schedule and upload various types of social media content, perform day-to-day community management, and report on analytics. They will want to continuously grow content excited by the digital media and social media landscape. He / she will have a desire to understand social media best practices, tools, and strategies. His / Her goal, along with the team, is to drive growth through the delivery of addictive, shareable content that fosters social engagement.
This role requires a flexible, resourceful, and detail-oriented person that loves working in a fast-paced environment.
Scope of Role:
The role will incorporate (but is not limited to) the following key responsibilities:
• Support multiple client programs that have a social media component
• Manage and implement a social media calendar for content uploads and tracking
• Manage databases of influencers and bloggers
• Develop insightful, quality content to disseminate through social media channels
• Spark insightful conversation with audiences around the agency and client programs
• Liaise with Client Experience team members on social media execution
• Community management of social channels relating to client programs and agency communications
Specific Job Functions:
• Assist in managing designated day-to-day communities and engage with and grow online audience
• Assist with content creation and sourcing
• Adhere to and assist in developed content calendars for agency and applicable clients
• Assist in creation of weekly/monthly reporting for client experience team and agency
• Assist in general office duties as they relate to the social media team
• Stay ahead of trends and be able to identify new innovations
Desired Skills & Experience:
• We prefer a College Senior and above.
• Must be able to commute to NYC office.
• Must be able to start immediately.
• Must be able to bring own laptop to work. Mac or PC.
• Commitment of at least 3 days, but our preference is 5.
• Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude.
• Possess solid written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Very fast learner and ability to multitask.
• Team-oriented attitude.
• Very keen attention to detail.
• Strong social presence and proficiency of social media networks and tools
• Understanding of popular social platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In, You Tube, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest