Happy Medium Interactive is an award winning interactive technology company focused on human computer interaction as a means to improve the human experience. We write, develop, and produce immersive technology and media experiences spanning iOS apps, Apple Watch apps, web apps, games, websites, and digital video.
We deliver the cohesive fusion of product design, computer science, and communication design focusing particularly on the interfaces between people (users) and computers.
The Social Media Intern will work closely with the CEO to implement the social strategy for several clients on a multitude of social media platforms that include, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. This internship is virtual, and can be worked from home. The internship is 12 weeks, but can be adjusted if necessary.
- Assist in posting content on social media platforms.
- Work with CEO to develop content for social channels.
- Maintain monthly content calendar.
- Assist with company social media efforts, strategies, etc.
- Help analyze social media marketing and measurement services
- Monitor the competition and relevant social media conversations across all venues, keeping abreast of all market changes and developments.
- Report weekly on new social media trends.
- Blog writing (if applicable).
- Required Skills/Qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding of social media.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- An eager attitude and willingness to learn.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogging etc.