Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Responsibilities & Skills
- Research & data collection- This requires impeccable attention to detail while extracting information from websites and creating Excel spreadsheets.
- Social media– Source and write content for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Requires creativity, ideation, and a sense of humor.
- Blogger outreach– Connect with local and national businesses and persuade them to develop blog content.
- Blog content development– Write blog posts for our website and others. Source photography. Requires excellent writing skills.
- Phone sales – Cold call potential customers and sell them our services. Requires confidence, tenacity, and a friendly phone persona.
- Additional tasks, as necessary.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness and eagerness to do things that you might not be great at and might not love
- Sense of humor
- Bilingual – Spanish or Mandarin
- Photoshop skills
Benefits & Perks:
This is a remote position. If you are Los Angeles-based, there may be opportunities to attend networking events with the CEO.
Internship Description of Duties:
Work alongside the CEO in a growing education technology startup. You’ll touch on nearly every aspect of the business, learning what it takes to create something from scratch and turn it into something huge.