We are looking for the perfect candidate to admit into our 2013 summer intern program. All applicants must have an interest in advertising/marketing, communications, PR or social media. This program is ideal for college, or graduate school students looking for an internship for college credit. Recent college graduates are also welcome to apply. A weekly lunch stipend is provided.
The Account Management intern will assist with client relationships/expectations; assisting social media program execution and participating in client presentations/meetings. This position will require assisting with writing marketing materials for program execution. The intern must be a self-starter with the ability to follow oral instructions multi-task and work independently. She/he must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Digital and social media marketing experience a plus.
Skills and requirements:
- Must be able to commute to NYC office.
- Must be able to bring own laptop to work.
- Commitment of at least 20 hours per week, but 40 is preferred. (Office hours are: M-F, 9am to 6pm)
- Organized. Organized. Organized.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Very fast learner and ability to multitask.
- Team-oriented attitude.
- Very keen attention to detail.