About Your Prepared Family LLC:
Two of our favorite things? Spending time with family and playing in the outdoors.
We are blessed to be surrounded by countless natural areas to explore here in Oregon's Willamette Valley and we love introducing our boys to nature. But we also want to keep our family safe from threats and prepared for any emergency, so we went looking for the best options to keep our family safe and protected.
That's where our inspiration for Your Prepared Family began! We're now proud to offer the same quality products we fell in love with to families just like ours to help our customers keep their families safe in the face of any environmental or emergency threats!
We're thrilled to be able to offer our audience a curated selection of quality products and we look forward to expanding our offerings so that we can serve our community better in the future.
About Mary Czarnecki: Former Jersey Girl living in Oregon Wine Country... Foodie, Wine Lover, Marketing Geek, Beach Bum, Gardener, Essential Oil Fan, and Mom-preneur.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
2. Cover letter describing why you want to work for YourPreparedFamily.com and also describe your comfort level with Instagram, Facebook and other social networks.
3. Three short writing samples (blog posts are acceptable)
4. A link to your Facebook or Instagram @handle and/or any additional social media accounts you have worked on (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, Tumbler, blogs, twitter, etc.)
5. Please also include availability (days of week and hours) and your time zone
IMPORTANT: Put "Social Media Intern" in the subject line.
Note: Applications submitted without all required parts will not be considered.
Internship Description of Duties:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Creative and insightful - eye for design/detail (photo savvy)
- Highly reliable, hardworking self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent with Instagram and Facebook. Candidate should have a strong following on at least one social media platform
- Can dependably work remotely (from within the USA) with availability to communicate with team via phone, chat and Zoom/Skype
- Attention to detail, as well as a strong organizational verbal and written communication skills
- Must be excited about working in a small business environment
- Must speak English fluently
- Ideally a Sophomore, Junior, Senior or recent graduate of an accredited university with a major in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business, Entrepreneurship or related fields
- MUST have working laptop, reliable internet access and smartphone
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to Track Social Media impact on ROI
- A/B testing strategies
- Social media analytics tactics (Facebook analytics, Google analytics etc.)
- How to form and execute a social media strategy
- How to manage an editorial calendar
- How to market ecommerce product launches on social media
- How to use social media to drive traffic to sales funnels