Rising out of the Women's March on NYC, Women's March Alliance is a startup nonprofit whose mission is to amplify the collective voice of human rights organizations to foster an informed and engaged community. Through strategic alliances with local nonprofits, we provide our community with a wide range of opportunities that empower them to demand and defend their rights. As a startup, we are largely volunteer led but expanding at a rapid pace. We are a forward looking and open minded organization whose use of social media to engage our community has already marked us as a trendsetter in the nonprofit world. We are a fun and highly collaborative environment seeking top talent to help drive us forward.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong critical reading skills
- Highly comfortable working with social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Strong speller and/or experience with copy editing
- Familiarity with WordPress or ability to learn
Benefits: Flexibility working schedule and ability to work remotely
Perks: Our office has free coffee, beer, and infused water. We also sporadically offer breakfast and lunch.