- Enthusiasm & passion for the EndAbuse4Good mission
- A “go getter” attitude
- Highly skilled at researching, networking and communicating on social media
- Super professional and responsible
- Ability to generate excitement and promote, promote, promote
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
-Familiarity with search engine optimization a real plus
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome)
- Adept with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Instagram
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Able to network and increase the EndAbuse4Good community
Beauty Cares is seeking a Social Media/Community Engagement intern for Spring 2015 who will maintain all social media platforms and continue growing the EndAbuse4Good community. In addition to content creation and management, you must also be on top of current social media trends and channels. This internship requires you to work remotely as well as in house.
The Social Media/Community Engagement intern will also be involved in our daily process, including, but not limited to: attending weekly meetings to assess organizational progress, drafting proposals, and creating new campaigns and outreach initiatives.
This internship will allow for a great deal of skill development and field experience for an individual interested in social outreach and non-profit organizations, and provide the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of others.
The number of hours per week is approximately fifteen to twenty.
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter and résumé to info@EndAbuse4Good.org. Include in the subject line, "I'm the awesome intern you're looking for!"
Please note: EndAbuse4Good will only accept resumes accompanied by a cover letter.