Who We Are
Quicken Loans is the #1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states and has grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the USA. We've been named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years, ranking as high as #2. We have also been named one of Computerworld magazine's "Top Places to Work in IT" for eight years running, and one of "Michigan's Cool Places to Work" by Crain's Detroit Business.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
What You'll Do/Need
Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events around the city of Detroit and become a valuable member of our team.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
• Collaborate with engineers to develop code
• Test functions with engineers
• Create automated unit test cases
• Team-up with engineers, developers and product managers in solving new and existing technical issues
• Keeping our unit test library up-to-date as specifications change
• Develop in a C# environment, developing web applications and web service
• Collaborate with a team of developers to maintain codebase, environment and infrastructure for multiple applications
• Implement and maintain service-level unit testing/integration testing in C# projects to help with continuous integration
• Adhere to code standards and participate in code reviews with other Software Engineers
• Develop and increase knowledge of technical skills and programming languages
• Build new applications from the ground up
• Eagerness to learn about software development in an enterprise environment
• Desire to learn how to use C#, .Net Framework, and Visual Studio for writing software
• Ability to shift gears and change directions quickly within a dynamic team-based setting
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits & Perks: