Quicken Loans is the #1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states and has grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the USA. We've been named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years, ranking as high as #2. We have also been named one of Computerworld magazine's "Top Places to Work in IT" for eight years running, and one of "Michigan's Cool Places to Work" by Crain's Detroit Business.
What You'll Do/Need
Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events around the city of Detroit and become a valuable member of our team.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
• Daily data entry of payables
• Create framework test scripts
• Help with test process documentation
• Assist team members with Visual Studio/TFS configuration and setup
• Previous computer engineering or information systems experience
• Able to program with VB Script, VBA, or other languages
• Basic understanding of software testing
• Excellent communication, comprehension and presentation skills
• Able to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
• Able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team, with minimal instructions and/or supervision
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.