About Sonia Kashuk Beauty:
When Sonia decided years ago to take on a new challenge,being the first to bring department store quality products to the mass market, she saw Target as the ideal partner. She admired Target's innovative retail style, and knew they could bring truly high-end cosmetics and accessories directly from manufacturer to store, creating a low price point for incredibly good quality. She signed up with Target in 1998, and the long-standing creative partnership between Target and Sonia Kashuk continues to break new ground in retail. Nearly 15 years later, the brand/partnership remains as fresh as the day it was first introduced.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Winter 2014 Social Media Intern
This position offers an opportunity to connect with top industry executive and highly recognized beauty brand, Sonia Kashuk.
The Intern will work primarily on social media outreach; Increasing the Sonia Kashuk Beauty social media presence and visibility of the brand. Internship will allow participant to experience everything it takes to develop and design the Sonia Kashuk beauty brand.
- Immersed in Social Media- provide examples
- Detail oriented
- Able to multitask
- Tech Savvy
- Exceptional communication & writing skills- provide examples
- Stylish & professional
- Team player
- Abobe Illustrator & Photoshop a plus
- Brainstorming new ideas/ opportunities
- Staying on top of industry news/ blogs
- Monitor & engage on all platforms
- Monitor & report website statistics
- Update Website as needed
- Research industry trends for upcoming development seasons
- Develop unique digital content for all social media platforms
- General office support
This is an unpaid/for credit internship with a stipend and flexible schedule.
Metro card and lunch will be paid for.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org