EndAbuse4Good involves all team members in each of its programs and daily operations. However, you will be primarily focused on special projects and community outreach initiatives.
EndAbuse4Good is seeking an Special Projects intern for Fall 2015 to join our team in New York City. Alongside the CEO and our partners, you will play an instrumental role in planning and executing fundraising and community engagement events for 2015. In addition, you will assist with special projects as they arise, such as program research and partnership development.
The Special Projects intern will also be involved in our daily process, including, but not limited to: attending weekly meetings to assess organizational progress, drafting proposals, and creating new campaigns and outreach initiatives.
This internship will allow for a great deal of skill development and field experience for an individual interested in communication, event planning and non-profit organizations. It would also provide the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of others.
The number of hours per week is approximately fifteen to twenty.
- Enthusiasm & passion for the EndAbuse4Good mission
- A “go getter” attitude
- Highly skilled at researching, networking and communicating on social media
- Professional and responsible
- A natural promoter
- Meticulousness and detail-oriented
-Experience with event planning a real plus
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome)
- Adept with Social Media and Squarespace
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Able to professionally network and increase visibility of the EndAbuse4Good community
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter and résumé to info@EndAbuse4Good.org. Include in the subject line, "I'm the awesome intern you're looking for!"
Please note: EndAbuse4Good will only accept resumes accompanied by a cover letter.