Sportle is a technology startup that simplifies and enhances the lives sports viewing experience (for NBA, NFL, MLB, etc), across all digital platforms. We are in the early stages of building our product, and looking for interns that are passionate about technology and sports to join the team.
Our interns will work in various parts of the company. We expect our interns to wear multiple hats at once.
- Manage and maintain the content management system for live sporting events (NBA, NHL, NFL, College Sports, etc)
- Add, verify and maintain sporting event data, to include links and team information
- Strategically prioritize and propose plans for CMS improvements - implement when approved and feasible
Customer Support and Quality Assurance
- Communicate with Sportle customers, aggregating and organizing feedback and issues
- Develop a system to accurately measure customer sentiment and make improvements
- Test the Sportle product across various platforms; report bugs/issues with steps to reproduce and suggested fixes
- Assist in creating a social media strategy for Sportle
- Manage and support the Sportle social media presence on various social platforms