LIONSGATE is the leading independent filmed entertainment studio with a strong and diversified presence in motion pictures, television programming, home entertainment, family entertainment, video-on-demand and digital distribution of content.
The Lionsgate Internship Program is designed to provide interested students with a hands-on experience in the entertainment industry. Because today’s students may be tomorrow’s leaders, our desire is to provide these individuals with a meaningful and educational experience.
- The Lionsgate Spring Internship Semester will run from January 12-April 3, 2015
- The last day to apply is October 31, 2014. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- All interns are required to attend an orientation on either January 12, 2015 OR January 13, 2015
- Unless otherwise noted, all internships are located in Santa Monica, CA. Local candidates only. Interns must provide their own housing and transportation.
- Interns can work a maximum of 20 hours/week
- All candidates must submit a resume and cover letter
- While candidates must specify which department they are most interested in, each candidate will be considered for all available internships
- All interns must be currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. Candidates may be required to submit proof of academic standing before final selections are made.
- All internships are paid. While we no longer require course credit for an internship, Lionsgate will accept academic credit at the intern’s request.
- All candidates must apply via the below link (Position Type: Internships) https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=lionsgate
- In your cover letter, please indicate the 3 departments you are most interested in, but note that you will be considered for all departments you qualify for.
The Lionsgate Internship Program offers internship opportunities in many departments. The following is a list of departments that have had internship opportunities in the past. This is not an exclusive list, and all candidates applying should keep in mind that they may be considered for departments not listed.
Accounting, Corporate Reporting
BeFit, Home Entertainment Marketing
Creative Services AV, Home Entertainment Marketing
Creative Services Design, Home Entertainment Marketing
Grindstone Entertainment Group
International Marketing and Publicity
Motion Picture Development
Motion Picture Post Production
Motion Picture Production
Sales Planning and Analysis
Social Media, Home Entertainment Marketing
Television International Marketing
Television Public Relations
Theatrical Field Publicity and Promotions
Theatrical Marketing, AV Team
Theatrical Marketing, Digital
Theatrical Marketing, Strategy & Research
Worldwide Television & Digital Distribution