Stella McCartney launched her own fashion house under her name in a partnership with Kering as a 50/50 joint venture and showed her first collection in Paris in October 2001. A lifelong vegetarian, Stella McCartney does not use any leather or fur in her designs. Her collections include women’s ready-to-wear, accessories, lingerie, eyewear, fragrance and kids.
Stella McCartney’s corporate office in Manhattan is able to offer students who are studying a relevant degree the opportunity to undertake an internship with the brand.
Students will be able to gain valuable experience a fast-paced environment of fashion Public Relations, in particular the work experiences will include:
- Tagging publications for mention of the Stella McCartney brand
- Daily press clippings
- Organizing press clipping with Photoshop
- Checking-in and preparing samples for fashion publications, stylists, and celebrities
- Coordinating samples; pickups and deliveries
- Organizing the Showroom
- Assisting with specific fashion-related research projects
Any student wishing to participate in an internship at Stella McCartney, must be required to attend such an internship as part of their course and receive credits for the work experience.
With your internship application, please include:
1) Possible start and end dates
2) Days/times of the week available
3) Graduation date
4) What you could bring to this internship
You may e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org