Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Be a current college student
- Must have a car available to use during the length of the internship!
- A general understanding of film production and film equipment
- Strong communications skills a must
Please, include a cover letter with your resume.
*Note: This is an unpaid internship. May receive school credit upon request.
DO NOT CALL. EMAIL SUBMISSION ONLY
Internship Description of Duties:
SPRING INTERNSHIP 2018.
Seeking an intern for 1-2 days/ week from our offices in Van Nuys starting in January. Length of internship is negotiable.
We need an enthusiastic, creative and technical mind who has a strong desire to work in film and commercial production.
- Help build processes/procedures for film production
- Assist any and all production efforts from pre-production, on-set production and post-production
- Data entry
- Industry research
- Coordinate and assist with daily office tasks
- Answer phones / Run errands as needed
- Contact vendors & freelancers for scheduling
- Forward Thinking. Able to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Strong organization skills as well as communication skills
- Be professional and courteous
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to take direction
- Be comfortable greeting and interacting with high-profile clientele
- Work well in a high-pressure environment under tight deadlines
- Mac literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and/or Google Drive
- Experience in Adobe Premiere is a plus