We're looking for a rockstar intern to add to our hustling + bustling marketing team this fall. You'll work closely with our Email and Customer Relationship Manager, our Editorial Manager, and our Social Media Manager on concepting and creating kick-ass content, and our Project Manager on executing campaigns and initiatives.
You should be organized, creative, energetic, passionate and ready to roll up your sleeves. Unless it's too hot and you want to wear a tank top. Up to you.
· Understand the scope of content needs across all Spring platforms
· Build relationships with team leads
· Assist with product and merchandise styling, including the prioritization of products based on marketing needs
· A huge plus if you can also assist in the content design using Photoshop
· Work cross-functionally across all aspects of marketing + communications
We're looking for someone who:
· Has the ability to take initiative and is passionate about marketing, just as much as we are
· Works well in a fast-paced team setting - "no job too small"
· Excellent communication skills and the desire to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders
· An uncanny knack for thinking creatively under tight deadlines
· A very fine sense of humor