In the spring of 2004, Tatiana Byron partnered with Martha Stewart to launch The Wedding Salon. These one-day events, structured to look and feel like a luxurious wedding, consistently attract thousands of brides-to-be, celebrities, and socialites from New York, Miami, Los Angeles, DC, and Chicago. Couples line up to gain entry into this prestigious event to discover the latest trends and meet with the hottest vendors.
The Wedding Salon features the must-have products and services from Sylvia Weinstock Cakes to Bobbi Brown’s latest beauty tips to the hottest couture wedding dresses and everything in between. This event is designed for the sophisticated couple. The celebrity stylists and planners of Demi Moore, Jessica Simpson, and Christina Aguilera are known for frequent visits to the Wedding Salon events. Guests gather to view and sample the creations of Colin Cowie, Vera Wang, David Tutera, Godiva, and Victoria’s Secret.
• Provide support to Marketing Manager on the execution of all day-to-day client work.
• Consistently demonstrates attention to detail and quality assurance when conducting these assignments.
• Able to write initial drafts and ultimately complete assignments such as competitive analysis, and analysis of client campaign metrics.
• An aptitude for multi-tasking all-day (every day).
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Deadline driven.
• Ability to work within a team
• Web/Social Media Skills:
o Experience with mainstream social media platforms, including YouTube, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
o Experience with Google Apps: Mail, Drive, Calendar and Analytics
o Experience managing web communities and comment moderation.
o A strong understanding of basic web search tools and services (e.g., Google Blog search)
o An ability to quickly identify information and publish on-the-fly to Voce's reporting tool
- Learn what is needed to create a successful business
- Develop your skills as a business and/or marketing expert
- Build an impressive resume you can leverage in your full-time job search
- Create relationships with clients and organizations that can support you in your future career
- Access the invaluable insight from a respected Business