Spring was founded in August 2014 with one simple vision: to create the best mobile shopping experience. Members of our team have helped change the world through their previous work building products used and loved by hundreds of millions of people at tech companies like Google and Medium and brands such as DVF, Celine, and Marc Jacobs, just to name a few. We are backed by Thrive Capital, Groupe Arnault (the investment arm of LVMH), and a number of other investors from the technology, media, and fashion industries. In 2014, Spring was named among the Top 25 Apps of 2014 by Apple, the Top 10 Startups by CNN, and the 10 Best Apps of 2014 by Vogue.
Founded by David and Alan Tisch, Ara Katz and Octavian Costache, our company is a unique hybrid of engineers and our brand team. Though our backgrounds in development and fashion may seem an odd pairing, we're actually a tight knit bunch! You'll find us cranking, guzzling cold brew, playing with our office pups, and having late night dinners in our awesome office in the heart of SoHo.
You will be working in a fun, laid-back environment with people who are absolutely passionate about building awesome products. We're a small team, and even as an intern, you'll have a big hand in shaping our products and our culture.
We're looking for a rockstar intern to add to our hustling + bustling marketing team this fall. You'll work closely with our Email and Customer Relationship Manager, our Editorial Manager, and our Social Media Manager on concepting and creating kick-ass content, and our Project Manager on executing campaigns and initiatives.
You should be organized, creative, energetic, passionate and ready to roll up your sleeves. Unless it's too hot and you want to wear a tank top. Up to you.
· Understand the scope of content needs across all Spring platforms
· Build relationships with team leads
· Assist with product and merchandise styling, including the prioritization of products based on marketing needs
· A huge plus if you can also assist in the content design using Photoshop
· Work cross-functionally across all aspects of marketing + communications
We're looking for someone who:
· Has the ability to take initiative and is passionate about marketing, just as much as we are
· Works well in a fast-paced team setting - "no job too small"
· Excellent communication skills and the desire to work closely with creative, technical, and business stakeholders
· An uncanny knack for thinking creatively under tight deadlines
· A very fine sense of humor